For Fiat money, XREX currently supports INR and USD. This means you can directly deposit INR and USD from your bank account to your XREX wallet.
The minimum deposit amount is 3000 Indian Rupee (INR) and to deposit to the XREX crypto-fiat exchange, you should complete identity verification and enable 2FA. To learn more, please visit:
Steps to deposit INR into your XREX wallet:
Log into XREX and go to Wallet. Click on INR and then on the Deposit button.
If you want to deposit INR from your bank account to your XREX wallet, please click Bank deposit.
3. If you haven't added a bank account yet, click on Add new bank account to continue with the process.
4. Next, you should add the Bank details in the fields below. Once you are done with adding the Bank details, please press CONFIRM at the bottom of the screen to start the verification process. You will be able to request a deposit once your account is verified.
5. When your bank account is verified, select it and press NEXT.
6. On the screen below, you will see the details of the XREX's bank account and you will have to transfer the INR from your verified INR bank account to the banking details shown on the screen. Once done, click on the I'VE SENT MONEY button.
7. The final step is to enter the reference ID which is provided by your bank and the amount of INR that you have sent. To learn how to check the reference ID, please click here How to find the reference ID from your deposit bank? Please also note that the minimum deposit amount is 3000 INR.
Please allow 2-5 business days for the whole process to be completed which includes verifying your bank account and crediting the INR transfer to your XREX wallet.
Congratulations! You have successfully deposited INR to the XREX crypto-fiat exchange!
After depositing your INR, you can trade or convert to Bitcoin, USDT, ETH, XRP, and BCH. Also, you can use XREX's BitCheck feature to send a check to other XREX users.
XREX only accepts deposits from an individual bank account held in your name, which is the same as your KYC documents. All other deposits will be rejected and additional fees may be charged by the banking intermediaries.
When making a deposit you MUST include the Fiat transaction ID provided by your bank as a reference/note in the wire transfer request you submit to your bank. Failure to include the Fiat transaction ID will result in XREX rejecting your deposit and additional fees may be charged by the banking intermediaries.