Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is an important security measure that serves to protect your account from being compromised. Learn how to set up the 2FA by following the information below.
How to set up 2FA?
1. Open 2FA on the setting tab.
2. Make sure you have the Authenticator app installed.
3. Open the Authenticator app.
4. Connect the Authenticator app with your XREX account.
5. Copy the XREX code from the Authenticator app!
6. Open your XREX app.
7. Paste the code into XREX!
8. Congrats, 2FA set up is completed!
Note: After you've successfully linked your XREX account with the authenticator app and enabled 2FA, you can always open your google authenticator app and click on the section with the XREX code and paste it into the app when needed - such as transactions, log-in, and other sensible actions. Click here to see how to enter a 2FA code into XREX.
If you have any questions or experiencing trouble while activating the 2FA, please use the direct chat on the upper right corner of the XREX app or in the bottom left corner of the XREX web. XREX staff will always be there for you.
No longer able to access your 2FA?
If you have lost your phone or bought a new phone and couldn't use 2FA to sign in, please use the intercom chat or send us an email at email@example.com for assistance. Our team will be with you shortly!